192.168.7.1 Admin Login Router
Login IP 192.168.7.1 is not a popular login IP address used by many router and modem brands but still there are some brands such as Ezviz using this IP. The default gateway IP 192.168.7.1 was used to configure the router in default mode for the first time. The router is also preconfigured with a default login username and password for each default IP address.
The default credential for 192.168.7.l IP address usually printed on router sticker and you can find complete information along with router model, brand name, and username password available on the sticker.
If you have any brand DSL/VDSL cable modem or wifi router device that you want login with default IP 192.168.7.1 from a mobile or computer then you can follow this login guide. Find the default login username and password combination for the 192.168.7.01 IP address if you are not sure about the login password.
Default Username and password for IP 192.168.7.1
Find the default username and password printed on your modem sticker and also if first-time setup then you can find a quick login guide included with the router box.
All the above username password combinations are used by many popular brands of routers and modems with different IP addresses.
The next step is connection either wired or wireless with a router from a computer, mobile or tablet device to access the web interface.
Login Web interface from the web browser
Unbox your modem or router if it’s your first time configuring and if already configured and want to change your wireless SSID and password then follow the steps below.
- Connect the DC adapter to your router and power on it
- Use LAN cable from router ethernet port to computer/laptop LAN for wired connection.
- To use wifi connection use the default wifi name and password or if you already change use the same,
- Open a web browser and access http://192.168.7.1 or just 192.168.7.1 and wait until the router login page loading.
- Use the default login username and password as printed on your router sticker and log in.
- Once you access the router web interface now follow the next steps to change the wireless SSID network name and password the first time to secure your wifi internet.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
Changing your wireless SSID and password is important to make your wifi network secure. Wireless SSID and default password are configured in default mode and in some routers the wifi default password is not configured so it’s open network that is more risky to access by anyone.
Go to the Wireless settings tab from your router settings
Wireless- Basic Settings.
Wireless SSID – Change WIFI name here
Wireless Channel- Auto
Wifi Key- WPA/WPA2_PSK_AES
Passphrase– create a stronger wifi password here.
After changing the wifi name and password save settings and the router will reboot. You will be disconnected from your wifi network if connected to your old name and password. Connect again all your wifi devices with a new SSID and password.
If you facing any problems while trying to log in to 192.168.7.1/login or 192.168.7.1 refused to connect from the browser then follow the troubleshooting steps below.
Fix IP Address 192.168.7.1 Not working
Login IP 192.168.7.1 refused to connect from the computer or laptop device using wired might issue with network misconfiguration or there is any configuration changes in your router or can be another problem.
- Make sure while using a wired connection you are using the proper LAN cable it is in working condition.
- LAN cable should connect to Router LAN port to PC/Laptop LAN port.
- Wireless connection should be connected to the same wifi network name.
- Make sure the default IP address 192.168.7.1 is not changed if the router is already configured.
- Use proper IP address 192.168.7.1 or http://192.168.7.1 instead of the wrong IP https://192.168.7.1 hhtp://192.168.7.1, 192.168.7.1:80, hppts://192.168.7.1, 192.168.7.1/#/login all is the wrong IP address.
- If you forget the login password and are unable to access the router setting then you can use the reset button to factory reset your router.
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds after turn on the router and wait until the router restart and restore to default mode.
After factory resetting your router or modem you need to configure it again to use in the network.
If you are not sure about wan settings of your internet you can get help from your internet service provider to set up your router or get internet settings.
- 10.0.0.10 – 10.O.O.10 Default Admin Login Guide
- 192.168.100.254 Router Admin Login Guide
- login password for 10.0.0.1
- How to Enable and Disable Facebook Profile Picture Login