10.0.0.10 – 10.O.O.10 Router Login Admin Username and password
10.0.0.10 default gateway IP address not used by many brands but used as default login IP address by some router brands such as Celeno VXT1025, BDCOM GP1704F-E ONU, Billion, Intelbras, TP-Link as well as a few more. Login Router IP 10.0.0.10 IP address from the network series 10.0.0.1 that used to preconfigured LAN IP address for Router. If you looking Login guide for 10.O.0.10 IP address for any brand wireless router as well as Cable modem then you are in the right place. other than 10.o.1o.0 IP address there are also couple of popular login IP address such as 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.254, 192.168.2.1 and more.
Default Login IP address 10.0.0.l0 secured with a default username and password in factory mode so along with login IP address, router login credentials are also required. Although the 10.0.0.1 admin login username and password works with most of the brand routers in default mode you can also find the login username and password printed to router if the admin password not working for your modem.
To login 10.0.0. 10 IP addresses from a mobile or computer wired or wireless connection required with modem or wifi router device. Routers and modems that support WLAN can access using a wireless connection but routers and Fiber ONT without WLAN is required to connect a LAN cable from an Ethernet port to connect with a computer or Laptop. Locate the default login username and password for the 10.0.010 IP address printed on to sticker as well as a product installation guide included with the device. Although you can get a possible default login username and password for the 10.0.0.0.10 IP address as given below.
Admin Default username and Password
Admin login password gives you full administrative rights to change and setup the router but if you have just a user credential with limited rights then you may not allow making changes such as changing the login password, firmware upgrade, and others that need admin rights. Find the default IP address and username password printed to the router sticker that works in default mode if the router has already not changed with a new login password.
These are the most possible and popular login credentials used by many leading router manufacturers worldwide. First, get the login password and username available on the router sticker before trying these usernames and passwords.
Get login credentials for the 10.0.0.010 IP address and follow the next steps to access router settings from a web browser using a mobile or computer.
Access 10.0.0.10 from Web Browser
Before accessing 10. o.o.10 IP addresses from the web browser there are a few steps that need to process. Required wired or wireless connection with the modem or router you wish to access from the web browser. Need a login admin username and password that you can get from the router sticker. Working LAN cable if trying to access fiber ONT, Cable modem without wireless from a computer.
- Power ON Modem/router/ONT device using DC adapter comes with the device.
- Find the default SSID/ Network key to connect in default mode printed to the sticker for the Wireless router.
- Use LAN cable from the Router LAN port to a Desktop, Laptop LAN port for Wired connections.
- Go to computer/Laptop LAN settings and use static IP 10.0.0.2 or make it a DHCP option to get IP from the router DHCP server.
- Open a web browser and access http://10.0.0.10 or 10.0 0.10 without HTTP:// and wait to load login page.
- Provide username and password to access router settings to set up the router.
After successful login into the web interface, you can change your Wireless SSID, Password, and other settings to secure your WIFI internet. If your router is already configured and wants to change wireless settings just follow the steps to change wireless settings.
Wireless SSID and WiFI Password Change
If your router support wirelesses your network is probably unsecured or using a compromised default wifi password that easy to get from a manual or official website. Follow the steps to change the WiFI name and password for your router.
Go to Wireless Settings from Settings
Wireless- Basic Settings
Wireless SSID Network name– Change WIFI name here
Wireless Password– WPA/WPA2_PSK_AES
WIFI Key- create a new WIFI password for your network that is stronger.
Save settings and your wireless configuration completed by changing your Name and password to secure your network. If your router IP 10.0.0.0.10 Not working or failed to load the login page may need to troubleshoot a problem that blocks the IP address from getting access from a browser.
How to Fix IP address 10.0.0.10 Not working?
IP address 10.0.10 not working or unable to access setting with default IP address or IP address taking too long time respond can fix by troubleshooting a few steps.
- Make sure the router you want to log in is powered on with a compatible DC adapter.
- If connected to a WiFI network make sure you are connected to the same Wireless SSID.
- Using LAN cable should be connected to the LAN port of the Router/Modem.
- Default login IP 10.0.0.10 should not be changed with any other IP address from a different IP series.
- Use proper IP address http://10.0.0.10 instead of using wrong IP 10.o.o.10, l0.0.0.10, 10.0.10, http//10.0.0.10 all will redirected to Error page.
- If you forget your login admin password and are stuck at the login page with an invalid username and password error then just try resetting the modem with the reset button.
How to Restore router IP 10.0.0.10 using the reset button
Making reset to default will erase all configuration made to the router and will restore into factory settings that printed to the router sticker as well. follow router reset steps.
- Power ON the router/Modem and wait a few seconds until its powered ON.
- Locate a small tiny reset switch beside Ethernet or bottom side that depends on the router brand and model number.
- Press the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds and then release the button.
- The router will automatically restart after executing the reset process and restore into default configurations.
- follow the above steps to access router settings again and configure it again.
- 192.168.33.1 Admin Login Username and Password
- 192.168.50.1 Login Admin Router
- Login ZTE F602W WiFi Router & 192.1681.1.
- Login D-Link AC750 Dual Band Router-192.168.0.1