192.168.101.1 Admin Login Password
192.168.101.1 Private IP address belongs to C class network IP address rarely used to default login IP address for different brands routers. Most of the brands used 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.2.1 as the default IP address that login guide you can easily get from the number of the online support website. If you have a router, modem, or any managed network device with 192.168.101.1 default gateway IP address and not sure how to access the settings page then this user manual helps you step by step.
Login method of any class IP address almost same only login credential can be different as per brands manufacturer and model names. To access router with default IP 192.168.101.1 login username and password also required that usually printed to router label or user manual included with the device. Also physical or wireless connection required to access the router web interface that depends on the interface supported by the router. Device support only Ethernet port can access using wired and wireless router can be connected either wireless or wired both ways.
While buying new wifi router or modem you get all login details along with device mac address and other information with router sticker and quick installation guide that help you to setup router. There the steps you can easily access your router with any login IP address.
The default username and password for 192.168.101.1
To get login password and username just see the bottom side router label to get login information and router model number for your router that will help you to access the router. If you are not sure about the login information and model number of the router due to label damage or not clear then you can try the below login username and password combination that mostly work with leading brands.
Default Login IP Address – 192.168.101.1.
Username Password admin admin admin 1234 admin password root root admin na
Access router Settings to a web browser
Now follow the steps to access the router settings page using the default IP address.
- Power ON the router and wait for a few minutes to boot up properly.
- Connect your router using wired or wifi from PC/Laptop or mobile device.
- Go to PC TCP/IPv4 settings and make sure its in DHCP mode or static IP 168.101.2
Login 192.168.101.1 from browser
Open a web browser and access http://192.168.101.1 and press the enter key. Wait for a few seconds to load the login page.
Provide username and password as printed to your router label.
Press the login page and after successful full authentication, you will get settings.
Change WiFI SSID and Password
Once you are logged into router settings you can change the wifi name, password, port forwarding configuration, and other security features that support your modem or router device.
Go to the Wireless tab option.
Wireless Basic Settings
SSID Network name– Change WIFI name for your router here (if dual-band change SSID for 5GHz als)
WiFi password /Security– set a new WiFI password to protect your wifi network.
Save settings and connect all WiFi users with the new SSID name and password you configured.
Fix Login Issue with 192.168.101.1
If you are not getting a login page with 192.168.1O1.1 and taking a too long time to respond or IP address not working for you then you have to troubleshoot the error step by step.
- Make sure you are connecting to LAN port No WAN port if using the wired connection.
- Check if the default login IP address printed to the router same as you accessing in the browser.
- Make sure the default login IP address already not changed if trying to log in to the old router.
- You can use This Tools to Find Router IP.
- Mind the typing mistake and you are accessing IP address without https. EXP – use http://192.168.101.1 .
- Typing http//192.168.101.1 or http //192.168.101.l will redirected to error page.
- Check Laptop/PC should be in DHCP mode or in static mode use same series IP address. Ie uses 192.168.101.100 in PC LAN settings.
- Hitron Router Login with Default IP and Password
- How to Reset an Arris Router or Modem
- Login Pace v5542 Telecom ADSL Modem- 192.168.l.254
- Login Unifi Security Gateway Default Password