192.168.29.1 Login Cellspot Router
192.168.29.1 C class private IP address basically used by Tmobile Cellspot router and Jio Giga Fiber Router to login in default mode. If you are using T-Mobile Wi-Fi CellSpot Router or any other brand router-modem with default login IP address 192.168.29.1 printed to sticker and looking guide to access settings then bookmark this manual. T-Mobile cellspot dual-band router and single band router login method same so you can either use 192.168.29.l or cellspot.router login URL. Login into router settings required timely to update security settings to protect home wifi internet that needs login user manual always. Although default login settings printed to router sticker and available on the quick reference guide comes with a new modem or router.
This article will help you to login router with 192.168.29.1 step-to-step guide for time setup or later. You can follow this login guide if you have any modem, wireless router, network switch that default gateway IP address 192.168.29.1 as per router model printed sticker.
Login Guide to Access Router with 192.168.29.1
If you have an Asus router that powered by T-mobile and router sticker printed 192.168.29.1 or cellsport.router login URL or you may not sure brand of the router but the default login IP address is the same 192.168.29 .1 then you just follow each step here.
The first step to access any router, modem, or network device for the first time knows the default login credential for the router to access the web interface.
Default Credential to Login 192.168.29.1
Find default login IP address printed to router sticker with default Wireless SSID name and password for the first-time login. Follow the login username and password combination might work on most brands.
Default Login settings for T-Mobile
Login URL- http://cellspot.router
Login IP- 192.168.29.1
Admin Username– admin
Admin Password– password
Login Username and password for other brands
After keeping login details with you now proceed to log in to your internet modem for update settings or the first-time setup.
Steps to Access Router web interface
You need to connect your router, ADSL Modem, cable modem using wired or wireless to access the settings page. Follow the steps to log into the web interface.
- Locate the LAN Ethernet port in the router for wired connection and connect the LAN cable from the LAN port PC/Laptop LAN port.
- Check Sticker to find the default WiFi SSID name and password to connect using wifi.
- Go to PC/Laptop LAN settings and make sure it is in DHCP mode or use Static IP – 192.168.29 .2
- Open web browser and access http://192.168.29.1 or https://cellsport.router for t-mobile-powered routers.
- You will get a login page asking for a username and password. Username “admin” and password “password”.
Provide username and password as printed to default credential in router sticker for your brand and model and login into the router control panel.
Once you access the router settings page you should navigate wireless settings to change the default name and password that is most important for security purposes.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
Router is pre-configured with a default SSID and password that also printed to the router label and available in the user guide included with box. While setting up a new router always update the default wifi name and password to secure your wifi internet from unauthorized and unknown users.
Go to Wireless settings from router navigations.
IF your router is dual band you will get 2.4G and 5.8Ghz Wireless network names. change the SSID for both bands and update the wifi password.
Network Name– Create WIFI SSID for 2G network.
Password- Create a strong wifi password for 2G WIFI name.
Network name- create 5G WIFI SSID. (you can use the same name and password for both networks)
Password- create a new password for the 5G network.
Save settings and connect the wifi user again with the new wifi name and password.
If you getting a login error while accessing the router with the default login printed to sticker or 192.168.29.1 IP not working for your modem or wireless router then simply factory reset the router and start from fresh.
Factory Reset Router to Restore 192.168.29.1
There is a small reset switch available in every brand router, modem, and Cable modem to fail-safe recovery mode incase you forget your username or password.
Steps to Reset Router to Default Mode
- Locate a small reset button beside the LAN port or bottom depending on the router brand and model.
- Use a needle or paper clip and press the reset button for 5-10 second and release the button when the led light suddenly turn off and on again.
- This process may take 2-3 minutes so keep calm and wait until the router reset to default mode.
- Ping default login IP 192.168.29.1 and set up again as followed above steps.
This is a simple user guide to login in router with 192.168 29.1 LAN IP address for any brand router, Modem or Network camera or any other network-managed device.
- Login D-Link AC750 Dual Band Router-192.168.0.1
- login password for 10.0.0.1
- UBTN Lite Beam M5 Login 192.168.1.20
- Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 router setup first time