Simple way to recover router access using restore factory settings. follow user guide to Factory reset Binatone BMF422.
Factory Reset Airtel Binatone 4G hotspot Router
Binatone BMF422 Airtel 4G Hotspot to share a single internet plan with multiple user. Binatone LTE 4G router is a portable hotspot router work with 4G sim and memory card slot to share data with WiFI users. In earlier article we have cover a step to step user guide to login Airtel Binatone 4G hotspot router to change default WiFi name and password for first time setup. This post will help you to recover login password for Binatone 4G hotspot router if you forget and lockedout. There are two way to reset 4G hotspot router in case forget login username or password. If you facing any connectivity issue or wifi not hotspot router hanging than making factory reset can fix this kind of issue.
If you can access hotspot router web interface and login username password working then you should choose soft reset to factory restore settings. But if you forget login password and unbale to login hotspot settings than you have way to hard reset 4G dongle. Follow the steps to factory reset Binatone Airtel 4G router using two methods.
Factory reset Airtel 4G hotspot from Settings
Making hotspot router factory reset from web interface a simple and safe method. Before making factory reset you can download configuration backup file to use same configuration again.
Follow steps to software reset your 4G LTE router.
- Power On Hotspot router and wait to broadcast wifi signal.
- Go to mobile or Laptop wIfi and connect 4G hotspot wifi name. to use default name and password see the 4G router box or below battery.
- Once connected to 4G router open browser and access http://192.168.1.1 and use admin/admin for username and password for first time. Use same login password if you already changed.
- Go to Advanced settings and scroll page to left side menu last option “other”
- You will Restart Device, Reset Factory settings and Turn of Device.
- Press Reset factory settings button to reset your airtel 4g hotspot router.
- Hotspots router will reboot and take a few minuts to restore into factory mode.
- You will disconnected from WiFi and use default settings to login 4G router again.
This is a soft reset method to Factory reset Binatone BMF422 settings to unlock Binatone 4G hotspot router into factory mode if you have login credential and you access router control panel.
If you unable to login or getting wrong username or password or invalid login detail and can’t change wifi password or name than you have only hard reset method to gain router access.
Binatone 4G Hotspot Router Reset without Login
Hard reset method does not required to login router settings. This method provide to fail-safe recovery mode incase forget login settings. Reset button availlbe backside under back cover so you have to remve hotspot router back cover.
Steps to Reset Airtel 4G router using reset button
- Turn ON Hotspot router if power off.
- Remove back side cover smoothly.
- Locate a small reset button hole near battery pins.
- Use needle or paper clip to press reset button.
- Press and hold reset button for 8-10 seconds and release.
- Beep sound comes and hotspot router will reboot.
With in a few seconds you will get default WIFI SSID name showing in mobile/laptop wifi. Connect your hotspot my wifi with default wifi name and password printed to hotspot sticker and setup it before use it.
- How to Add second router in the same Network
- 10.0.1.1 Login Password and Username
- How to Solve This site can’t be reached Error
- How to Check Who is connected to My WiFi