192.168.1.101 Router Login Admin Password
192.168.1.101 C Class free IP address from network 192.168.1.0 which starting ID is 192.168.1.1 and last host 192.168.1.254. Mostly 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254 is a popular default gateway IP address used for default login by many leading router and modem manufacturer brands such as Cisco, Netgear, D-link, Tenda, Arris, TP-Link Spectrum, and many others. Login modem and router using the default IP 192.168.1.101 manual are the same as login to the router with any IP address from 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.254 IP series. Wireless Router, DSL modem, Cable modem or any other network configured with default login 192.168.1.l0l login steps are same for all only the way of connection depending on the router and modem compatibility. A wifi router and modem can access using Wired or wireless both ways but a non-WiFi modem or router, network switch only can connect using LAN cable from Ethernet ports. If you have an IP camera, Network switch, DVR, NVR with default login 192.168.l.101 then you have to use only an Ethernet port to connect your computer/laptop from the device. Router protected with default login username and password in factory mode so you need to get default login credentials for your router to access settings.
Default Login Settings
Default login username and password printed to router sticker and the quick manual come first time with router. To your router login username and password check the router label first or try below login combinations.
Router login settings also get from the official support site using router model numbers and brands.
192.168.1.101 Access from a Web browser
Accessing router settings from browser required to connect with modem /router or any network device you want to access settings. You need a LAN cable, Router with adapter, and Login details that can get from the router sticker. After all these requirements follow the steps below.
- Unbox router and connect DC power adapter to power on.
- Use CAT6 Lan cable to connect the router with PC using wired.
- Use WiFi name and password to connect using Wireless.
- Check computer LAN settings be in DHCP or use static IP 192.168.1.102.
- Open a web browser and access http://192.168.1.101 and the router login page will load to the browser.
- Use “admin” as the default username and password that work with most the brands but you can check login detail printed to your router If admin does not work for you.
After login into router settings, the first thing to configure is internet settings for settings up the router for first time and if you want to manage wireless settings then visit wireless settings and change the SSID name and password to protect your WiFi internet.
Login IP 192.168.1.l01 Not working
If you facing any login issue while accessing the router with the default IP address and the login page not open, sometimes get an error router taking a too long time or the site can’t be reached. These kinds of problems come due to network configuration or using wrong login information that can fix using few steps.
- Make sure the router power on with the adapter and the Power LED turns on to ensure the router not witch off.
- If using a WiFi connection, make sure your computer/mobile/laptop connected to the same WiFi SSID.
- Using Wired LAN cable, check if cable connected to router LAN port instead of using Wan port.
- If trying to log in to the old router then make sure the default IP 192.168.1.101 already not change with a different IP address or new series.
- Avoid using spelling mistakes. Use http://192.168.1.101 and avoid using wrong IP 192.1681.101, 192.168.l.101, http//192.168.1.101, 192.168.1.` 101 or any other wrong that leads to an error page.
- If login page access but unable to login due to invalid and wrong username password issue, then reset the router to default mode and setup again from fresh.
Factory Reset Router to restore default IP 192.168.1.101
Every router, cable modem comes with a tiny reset button to the fail-safe mode in case something happened wrong or you lose access to the router.
- Turn on a router with a DC adapter and wait 2 minutes to let it properly on.
- Locate a small tiny reset button near the Ethernet port or beside
- Press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and the release button.
- LED lights will turn off and turn on again will reboot the router after resettings.
- Wait until the router reboots and ping 192.168.1.101 IP address to confirm restore into default mode.
- Follow the above steps to access the router again and configure it as per your internet settings.
- 192.168.33.1 Admin Login Username and Password
- 192.168.6.1 Login Router Admin Password
- 192.168.29.1 Login Admin Cellspot.Router
- 192.168.101.1 Login Admin Password
- login password for 10.0.0.1