Why you should use Magento?
Magento software is one of the most used enterprise e-commerce platforms for e-commerce website development.
Magento CMS is a free open-source content management system that is famous for its massive and supportive community. You probably didn’t know that such business giants as Tesla, Lush, and Warner Music group chose Magento for their websites.
Key Features of Magento CMS
Loved by many, Magento is a complex and powerful tool. So what are the reasons for its popularity?
1. It can be used for almost any type of business
Magento is a great choice for both small and large businesses. Take a minute to check Magento websites and see featured Use Case Studies, we bet that’ll impress you.
This CMS offers the best developer tools on the market and allows almost endless customization possibilities.
2. Magento offers great SEO tools
● It allows you to customize URLs
This feature is called ‘URL alias’ and it also gives you the freedom to adjust it according to the type of content that is given to.
● Its content optimization feature is great
Magento has its content construction kit also referred to as CCK. It’s one of the many Magento modules and it allows you to create specific news threads, blog posts, photo galleries and tutorials interfaces.
● Magento has an awesome categorization feature
Taxonomy is one of many Magento modules and it serves as a categorization system. Taxonomy helps you to organize and tag content regarding the main keywords.
● Easy Google Analytics integration
Every developer out there can connect your website to Google Analytics in just a few clicks, thanks to yet another great Magento module.
And the best thing that almost all of the SEO Magento modules above are free of charge. Magento services are a one-stop-shop that won’t surprise you with additional cost for Search Engine Optimization.
3. Magento websites are easy to edit and update
Magento makes sure that a) new versions are saved automatically; b) you can restore old versions pages whenever you want.
4. Magento offers great community support
Magento.org has more than 650,000 registered user accounts who at some point also didn’t know what is Magento or what Magento is used for, and now they are loyal users. Also, thanks to nearly 2,000 registered developer accounts, you can find a community-developed module for all kinds of features. Also, such a community is the reason Magento security is so great. When so many people are maintaining the platform, it’s hard to do any mistakes.
5. It allows you to create multiple user roles.
Magento doesn’t limit you in how many user roles you can create. You can create usual admin and user roles, as well as customize them as ‘visitor’, ‘registered user’, ‘moderator’, ‘admin’’ and so on.
6. Magento won’t surprise you with unexpected charges
Magento development services don’t have additional charges. So for instance, if you decide to hire a Magento agency you’ll be paying only for the time of development, and not for using the platform.
7. It offers multiple integration options
Magento CMS offers extensive integration options. It’s awesome for those who are considering developing a Magento product, though worried that their current software is something else. So yeah, you can develop a website with Magento and connect it to your current CRM, for instance.
Appealing, isn’t it?
If you came across this article a bit late and you already have a website, migrating to Magento is very easy. Though if you aren’t into coding, we recommend hiring a Magento developer to do it for you.
How To Migrate Your Website To Magento
You can migrate your website in 5 easy steps.
- Install Magento on your hosting server. Use Magento instructions to manually install the platform if your hosting doesn’t automatically do it;
- Install a preferable Magento theme. You either can find a theme similar to your site or you can customize the theme you chose after;
- Install any additional modules you might need;
- Use your Web host’s file management system to transfer images you want from your previous site to the image folders of the Magento site;
- Create blocks that correspond to the types of content you will include on your website. Add the content from the previous website;
- Assign the content blocks to certain pages of your site.
And that’s how simple it is.
- 8 Best Free USB Bootable Software for Windows
- Top 10 Best Folder and File Lock Software for Windows and Mac PC
- Comcast XFINITY Approved Modems and Routers
- The Best Free WiFi Captive Portal Login Page