192.168.1.151 – How to Login Router?
The default login IP address 192.168.1.151 is a default gateway IP address configured to access the router in factory mode and used for configuring the device. 192.168.l.151 default login IP address used by some router brands to access router settings for first-time configuration.
If you have any DSL/ADSL or cable modem which defaults to login IP 192.168.1.151 and looking to access settings from the browser or you might want to change your Wireless SSID or password then follow the login guide below. To Access the router or modem you need to connect the router using a wired lan cable or wireless if the router supports wifi.
The router is locked with the default username and password in the default configuration and the default login setting is printed to the router sticker. If 192.168.1.151 not working for your router then you can try a few default login IP addresses most used by leading brands IP address is 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.10.1 as well as many others. Dozens of default login IP addresses that most used and work with most of the routers along with admin usernames and passwords commonly used for different brands. If you are not sure default login username and password for your router just follow the default login credential as given below.
The default username and password for 192.168.1.151
Find the default login username and admin password available on router sticker along with the router model number, default IP address as well as other information about the router.
After login credential connection is required with the router or modem that you wish to access from a web browser. You can use wired or wireless connection from a Laptop, computer or mobile device as per router supported interface.
Steps to Access router web interface
Login Router or modem using default IP address 192.168.1.151 need a wired or wireless connection.
Use default SSID or key to connect from a mobile or laptop using WIFI or connect LAN cable from modem or router LAN port to computer or Laptop.
- Power ON router using DC adapter comes with the device.
- Connect LAN cable from Router LAN port to computer or Laptop.
- Use WIFI name and password to connect from a mobile or laptop using wireless.
- Open a web browser and access 192.168.1.151 and wait until login page loading.
- Use the default login username and password printed on the router sticker to access router settings.
- Most of the routers used default usernames and passwords “admin”.
- Once you logged in to router settings you need to configure WAN internet settings as per your internet broadband settings.’
If you facing any issues while trying to access the router with the default IP address or the 192.168.1.151 IP address may not work or take too long time to respond might be due to any network glitch, misconfiguration or any other problem. follow the steps to fix the login problem.
IP address 192.168.1.151 Not working
There are many reasons behind the router IP address not accessing from a web browser or default login IP address not working. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot why the 192.168.1.151 IP address not working to access the router login page.
- Make sure the Router is powered on and using the original DC adapter that comes with the router.
- Using a wireless connection should be only with the router wifi name that you wish to log in so confirm if you are connected to the same router.
- If using a LAN cable connection to log in the router check if the cable is connected to the LAN port instead of the WAN port. LAN cable should be in working condition.
- Make sure the default login IP address 192.168.1.151 is not changed with any other IP address.
- Use proper IP address 192.168.1.151 instead of using wrong IP address 192.168.l.151., http://192.168.1.151, 192.168.1.151, http//192.168.1.151.
- If you are able to access the login page but get the wrong username and password either forget the login password or use the wrong username or password.
- You can factory reset the router if getting a wrong username and password error.
Use the reset button to factory restore settings if you forget the login password or are not sure if the default login IP address changed. After resetting the router you can access settings using the default username and password printed on to sticker.
- 10.0.1.1 Login Password and Username
- 192.168.29.1 Login Admin Cellspot.Router
- 192.168.50.1 Login Admin Router
- login password for 10.0.0.1